2019 theme: Love, Naturally!
Natural Family Planning Cooperating with God’s design for married love
“Celebrate and reverence God’s vision of human sexuality.”
Natural Family Planning Awareness Week is a national educational campaign. The Natural Family Planning Program of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops develops a poster each year with basic supportive materials. It is the individual dioceses however, that offer a variety of educational formats in the local church to focus attention on Natural Family Planning methods and Church teachings which support their use in marriage.
The dates of Natural Family Planning Awareness Week highlight the anniversary of the papal encyclical Humanae Vitae (July 25) which articulates Catholic beliefs about human sexuality, conjugal love and responsible parenthood. The dates also mark the feast of Saints Joachim and Anne (July 26), the parents of the Blessed Mother.
For more information visit www.usccb.org/issues-and-action/marriage-and-family/natural-family-planning/awareness-week
- Current Poster
- NFP Awareness Flyer
- Gianna Center of Long Island – Comprehensive, Cooperative: A Unique New Approach to Women’s Health and Wellness
- Gianna Center Fertility Awareness Classes
- Liturgy & Prayers
- Couples’ Stories
- Church Teachings
- Find an NFP Class in Person or Online
- More NFP and Related Resources
- Media Kit (“NFP Graphics” included here)
- Celebrate National NFP Awareness Week in Your Area!