Hold firm, stand fast, and insist upon what belongs to you by right as Catholics.
We are called to follow Christ as missionary disciples by seeking the truth, serving others, and living our faith in all that we do. Let us take a few moments each day from June 21, the vigil of the Feasts of St. John Fisher and St. Thomas More to July 4, Independence Day. to pray, reflect, and take action on religious liberty, both here in this country and abroad.
- 5 Ways to Celebrate the Fortnight for Freedom
- 2017 Fortnight Talking Points
- Passages from Scripture for use during the Fortnight for Freedom
- How to Talk about Religious Liberty
- Our First, Most Cherished Liberty
- Life Matters: Our Obligation to Protect Religious Freedom
- Fortnight for Freedom Logo
- Additional Resources
Prayers and Prayer Cards
- Prayer for the Protection of Religious Liberty
- Religious Freedom Ecumenical Prayer Service Outline
- “Pray, Reflect, Act” Bulletin Inserts
- Intercessory Prayers for Ecumenical Service
- Maria Immaculada – Patrona de Nuestro Pais
- Our Lady is the Patroness of all the Americas – and also of our unborn brothers and sisters.
- Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe
- St. Thomas More – St. Thomas More is the Patron of Religious Freedom
- Santo Tomás Moro – Patrón de las Libertades Religiosas